Thursday, September 23, 2010

Asin signs two more Hindi films.

Asin is making her presence felt in Kollywood as well as Bollywood. The actress from Kerala, who is currently acting with Vijay in ‘Kavalan’, has signed two new Bollywood projects, which would take off soon.
“Yes, I have been roped in for two more Hindi movies for which shooting would commence in early 2011. Both are with hot and happening stars of the industry. Sorry, I can’t reveal anything more”, says the ‘Ghajini’ actress.
In the meantime, Asin has been signed by a popular soap brand, which would normally choose top actresses as its brand ambassadors. “I guess I have bagged the prestigious assignment thanks to my pan Indian appeal”, she feels.
Asin adds: “Having acted in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam movies, my face is well known to audiences in all these parts. But I would like to clarify that I don’t see any differences and I am proud to say I act in Indian film industry”.

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/60284.html

No comments:

Post a Comment